Unfortunately our glass furnace is inoperable.
This beast of a machine that usually runs 24/7 at 2100 degrees has given out and required MAJOR repairs. Unfortunately this means all glass blowing operations are postponed for the time being. However our shop is open and hope you stop by.
The Pump House at Mind Blown Studio offers a variety of espresso, soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer, pastries, sandwiches, wraps, breakfast items, etc.
73 Sherman Street
Deadwood, SD 57732
· ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER
· Wear closed toed shoes (you will NOT be able to take class without)
· Safety glasses will be provided
· Water is available for purchase or bring your own
· $25.00 non-refundable deposit to schedule class
· $40 reschedule fee will be charged per person
· No refunds will be issued on scheduled experiences ·
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime if instructor finds them to be disruptive or a danger to self or others
Glass has its own personality and sometimes the cooling process from hot to cold affects the glass. Even with all necessary steps taken to prevent cracking, there is still a possibility that the glass will crack. Mind Blown Studio is not responsible for cracking of individual pieces.